What do I need to bring?

You need to bring your FRN*, identification, basic calculator (optional), and writing utensils (pencils and pens).

If you are currently licensed and wishing to upgrade, you will need to bring a signed copy of your FCC amateur license and a photocopy of that license.

If you recently passed an examination and the FCC ULS has not updated with your new information, please bring the original CSCE and a photocopy of the CSCE with you.

*FRN – The PVVET requires that new applicants obtain an FCC registration number (FRN) prior to the examination date.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *